Can I get friends list from Facebook API?
Access to all friends is not possible since a very long time. You can only get data of users/friends who authorized your App. You can use the /me/friends endpoint for that.
What data can I get from Facebook API?
Facebook API is a bundle of solutions used as a primary way to get data in and out of the platform. It enables developers and app users to access the functionality of this network: user information, photos and videos, messages and more.
How do I get my Facebook API User ID?
Solution: If you want to use Graph API to get current user ID then just send a request to: https://graph.facebook.com/me?access_token=… then you will get json response which contains only userid.
How do I find my friends list on Facebook Android app?
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your Android device. Step 2: Next, go to your friend’s profile. Step 3: Tap Friends below their profile picture. Step 4: Tap Edit Friend List.
How can I get my Facebook access token?
Go to Facebook Developer account: https://developers.facebook.com/apps.
- Press Add New App>
- Press Create App ID and enter the capture into the capture field.
- Press Get Token and select Get User Access Token.
- Check the required options on the popup window and choose the permissions needed for your app.
How do I find my friends list on Facebook?
On the Facebook homepage click on the ‘see more’ tab on the left side of the screen. Scroll down and click on “Friend Lists.” Facebook has already created a couple of lists for you (“Close Friends, and Acquaintances”).
Can I web scrape Facebook?
1. Actually, Facebook disallows any scraper, according to its robots. txt file. When planning to scrape a website, you should always check its robots.
How do I get Facebook API key 2021?
How to Acquire Your Facebook API Key
- Log in to Facebook.
- Next, ADD Facebook Developer application.
- Next is to click Allow button.
- After installing the Facebook Developer application, click on Set Up New Application.
- Put a name for your new application.
How do I find my Facebook API?
Here are the steps for it.
- Go to link developers.facebook.com, create an account there.
- Go to link developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer.
- Go to “My apps” drop down in the top right corner and select “add a new app”.
- Again get back to the same link developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer.
- Then, select “Get Token”.
What does friendlist mean?
(Internet) A list of contacts (in social networking, instant messaging, etc.), ostensibly the user’s friends. noun. 1.
How to get friends list from Facebook API?
Please follow this link and click ‘Create New App’ button at the left top: We should select our App Name and click ‘Continue’ button. We’ve just got our own api key: Now, please pay your attention to Basic Info block, we should type our App Domains and Site URL params: That’s all, click ‘Save Changes’ button, and lets start coding !
What do I need to view my Facebook friends?
A user access token with user_friends permission is required to view the current person’s friends. This will only return any friends who have used (via Facebook Login) the app making the request. If a friend of the person declines the user_friends permission, that friend will not show up in the friend list for this person.
What happens if I ask Facebook to return a friend to my list?
This will only return any friends who have used (via Facebook Login) the app making the request. If a friend of the person declines the user_friends permission, that friend will not show up in the friend list for this person.