How can I access my email account?
Google Account email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Contact info,” tap Email.
- Tap Google Account email.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How do I open my Gmail inbox?
How to Go to My Inbox in Gmail
- Navigate to gmail.com using any Web browser.
- Enter your Google username and password in the the Username and Password fields and click “Sign In” to log in to your Google account.
- Click the “Inbox” link in the left pane if you don’t see your inbox, to go to your Inbox folder.
How do I find my Gmail account?
Gmail for Android – View Account Address / Username
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Gmail . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Gmail .
- From the Inbox, tap the Menu icon. (upper-left).
- Tap Settings.
- View the Gmail account address (below General settings).
How can I open my Gmail account?
To create an account:
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Click Create account.
- The sign-up form will appear.
- Next, enter your phone number to verify your account.
- You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code.
- Next, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information, like your name and birthday.
How do I access my Gmail?
How to log into your Gmail account on a mobile device
- Download and open the Gmail app on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap the “Sign in” button at the bottom of your screen.
- On the next page, tap “Google.”
- Tap “Continue” to allow Google to sign into your account.
- Follow the steps to log in.
Where are my Gmail emails?
Follow these steps to search all your emails, including those that aren’t in your inbox:
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the search box, click the Down arrow .
- Click the All Mail drop down, then select Mail & Spam & Trash.
- Enter some information that’s in the missing email.
- At the bottom of the box, click Search .
Why can’t I access my Gmail?
Tap on your account and make sure you’ve checked “Sync Gmail.” Clear your Gmail app data. Open your device’s Settings app -> Apps & Notifications -> App Info -> Gmail -> Storage -> Clear Data -> Ok. Once you’re done with that, restart your device and see if that did the trick.
How can I access my Google Gmail account?
How To Access Your Gmail Account The fastest way to access your Gmail account will depend on the device that you use to connect to the Internet. If you connect from a smartphone, it is best to use the official Gmail application. Go to Google, enter your email, and click Next. Enter your password, check the Stay signed in box, and click Sign In.
How do you log in to Gmail account?
On Desktop Open the Gmail login site. Go to https://www.gmail.com/ in your computer’s web browser. Enter your Gmail email address. In the text field that appears, type in your Gmail email address. Click Next. It’s below the text box. Enter your Gmail account password. Type in the password you use to log into your Gmail account. Click Next.
How can I Check my Gmail account?
You can check your Gmail account from any computer. Simply type GMAIL.COM (lowercase or uppercase, doesn’t matter) into any web browser window and press [ENTER] and then enter your email address and password ***** click sign in. Then when you’re done, click your name in the top-right and select Sign out to sign out from Gmail; thanks!
How do I sign into existing Gmail account?
Sign in to your existing Gmail account. Look for your profile icon – it should be in the upper right hand corner of the page. Click on it, and a menu will drop down.