How can I access my youth fund in Kenya?
You can either apply as an Individual or a group. All you need to do is to visit your respective constituency/sub-county Youth offices. Pick and fill the loan application forms and attach all the required documents. The loan officer will then guide you with all other necessary steps.
How do you qualify for youth Fund?
Youth fund loan requirements
- The group must have a valid registration certificate from the relevant government body.
- Group membership must not be less than 5.
- Group Membership must be at least 70% youth (18-34 years), and leadership, 100% youth.
How can I get funding in Kenya?
Here is a list of institutions in Kenya that offer business funding:
- Crowd-sourcing Institutions.
- Microfinance Institutions.
- Youth Enterprise Development fund.
- Venture capital.
- Incubators and accelerators.
- Family and friends.
- 25 Keys to Success in Business in 2021.
How do I apply for Youthezo youth Fund?
HOW TO APPLY. Fill in the Uwezo Fund Loan application form available HERE as well as from the constituency offices countrywide. Submit the completed form to the constituency office you intend to obtain the loan from. Attach requisite attachments as indicated on the form.
How do I apply for youth empowerment?
How to Apply
- Fill an application form online or obtain an application form from YEN office.
- Two (2) recent passport photograph of applicant.
- Photocopy of National Identity.
- Photocopy of utility bill.
- All original copies must be tendered for verification.
How do I start a youth group in Kenya?
- Organize yourselves in a group of at least 10 members.
- Identify the mission, goals, and objectives of the group.
- Draft the groups’ constitution.
- Ensure each of the group members has a national ID.
- Go to the District Gender and Social Development Office.
Where can small businesses get money?
Savings. Most startup founders use their personal savings to fund their businesses, according to Forbes.
What are the 5 types of youth empowerment?
The Empowerment Skills can be said to be of five kinds, namely: Life Coping Skills, Manipulative Skills, Intellectual Skills, Communicative Skills and Artistic Skills.
How do I register for P Yes?
PYES Registration Procedure The best way to register for the programme is to Login to PYES website/portal via www.pyes.gov.ng/application. The application form is there. Once you have visited PYES registration site, you enter your phone number and email address to begin your application.
How much does it cost to register a youth group in Kenya?
A group should have at least 10 members 70% of the group’s members should be aged between 18 and 35 (youths). Registration fees of Ksh 1,000.
How much is registering a group in Kenya?
Self-help groups can be registered with the Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Development in two main ways. At any time you need to formalize a chama as a limited company or partnership, the group has to perform a name search on eCitizen or at a nearby Huduma centre at the cost of Ksh 150.