How can I charge my camera if I lost the charger?
A USB cable can be used to charge the camera`s battery. Insert the included battery into the camera for charging. You can use the compact power adapter, or a computer to charge the battery.
How do you plug in an Olympus camera?
Connect the camera to the USB port of the computer using the USB cable packaged with your digital camera. The flat end of the cable is imprinted with a distinctive icon. Plug this end into the USB port, which may also bear the icon to help you identify it. Plug the other end into the camera.
How do I remove the battery from my Olympus camera?
The official Olympus website lists the BLS-50 Battery here and the BLS-5 Battery here…
- Step 1 Battery.
- Move the dark red latch towards the direction of the camera lens to release the battery from the camera.
- You can now remove the battery from the body of the camera and begin reassembly with your new battery.
How do I charge my Olympus camera battery without a charger?
To charge your Canon camera battery without a charger using a wall plug, you need to:
- Install the battery in your camera.
- Turn the camera off.
- Connect your USB cable to your camera.
- Connect your USB cable to your USB wall adapter.
- The light will turn off after the battery is fully charged.
How long does it take to charge an Olympus camera battery?
When the battery is properly inserted into the charger, the red charge indicator light will be lit. The light will turn off when the battery is fully charged. The approximate charging time is five hours.
Can I use an Olympus camera as a webcam?
To accomplish the goal of using an Olympus camera as a webcam you will need to download the OM-D Webcam Utility to a Windows computer and then have a compatible camera connected via USB. Or, if you want even higher quality, you will need one key feature: clean HDMI output.