How can I find my BSNL broadband WiFi password?
- STEP 1: Log into BSNL broadband modem. By default BSNL modem has IP address of 192.168.1.1, you can log into your modem by typing this into your browser address bar: 192.168.1.1.
- STEP 2: Change password of your BSNL broadband modem from its configuration page.
What is BSNL router password?
Login to the ADSL Router using http://192.168.1.1. Username and password are ‘admin’ and ‘admin’.
How do I put a password on my broadband modem?
How to change your Router’s Wi‑Fi password
- Open your browser to the configuration page of your router:
- Enter your router’s username and password details:
- Open the Wireless section:
- Change the password:
- Set your security type:
- Save your settings:
How can I change my BSNL modem password?
BSNL Broadband Password Change Process
- Login with your Username and Password. Login with existing DSL / FTTH broadband username and password (Check your telephone bill or modem for username, and default password is password (If already changed just enter that)
- Click Password Change.
- Enter Passwords.
- Click Submit.
How can I know my BSNL username and password?
- Open your browser.
- Type 192.168.1.1 in address bar and hit enter.
- Enter your username and password (default id and password are admin)
- Click or Advanced Setup.
- Edit PPPoE Protocol.
- Click Next in ATM PVC Configuration Page.
- Select Next in Connection Type[PPP over Ethernet(PPPoE)]
What is the default password of BSNL WiFi modem?
Hello, The default username and password of BSNL type II Teracom modem is admin and admin. When I try to login into gateway 192.168. 1.1, it asks for username and password.
How can I change my BSNL broadband password?
How do I change my WiFi password on my modem?
Open Website http://192.168.1.1 from your own broadband connection to login into your ADSL Router/Modem(CPE).
- Logon using user name as admin and Password also as admin.
- Click on WAN tab, which appears at left side of the window.
- Scroll to WAN settings and select PPPoE/PPPoA option.
How to set BSNL wifi password in router?
1 Login into BSNL broadband router or modem. 2 Use username and password at http://192.168.1.1 3 Go to Wireless Network or Basic Settings. 4 Select PSK (WPA2) Security and enable Wifi if isn’t. 5 Set a password in the Pre-Shared key text field. Also WPS passphrase in some routers.
Can a BSNL modem be used for broadband?
Although the service of BSNL is pretty good, but the worst part is in the initial setup. Even if you have your username and password and your link is connected then also, you can not get connected to broadband without proper setting of your ADSL modem and LAN.
How to set PVC name in BSNL modem?
By default, login details for BSNL modem is the same for all users. Username & Password are set to admin. In the left pane, click on Internet Connection under Configuration Tab. Once done, click on Add button as below. Use PVC Name as per your choice. VCI should be set to 35. Once set, click on Next
What to do if you forget your BSNL password?
But things can go worse especially when you forget the login password of the router dashboard page, in that case, you either call you broadband customer support or hard reset your BSNL broadband. Resetting broadband it’s nothing but a needle, on the rear side of your modem, there should be a hole.