How do I become an intern at Biocon?
To apply for the Biocon internship one has to send an email with attached c.v to the H.R department of the organisation. I emailed Mr. Shikhar Kapoor who is the Deputy Manager-Legal at Biocon.
Is Biolim internship free?
Fee note. We charge an enrolment fee for the learners who opt for our internship. The enrolment fee is collected for mentoring, lab utilities, evaluation, certification services etc. The enrolment fee is unavoidable as we do not involve in any commercialisation of our intern works.
Why do you want to join Biocon?
1. Why should I choose Biocon? Working with one of the world’s most advanced biopharmaceutical companies brings with it a tremendous opportunity to create a lasting impact on global health. Our strategy is to provide affordable access to a speciality portfolio of medicines for global patient populations.
How do I join the Biocon Academy?
- Register and Apply. Interested candidates can apply online with the required information.
- Personal Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview. based on the marks obtained in graduation or post graduation.
Are judicial internships prestigious?
Judicial clerkships tend to be a valuable experience to an attorney’s career because of the work involved in both substantive and procedural issues. Among the most prestigious judicial internships are those in the federal court of appeals, federal district courts, and in the state’s supreme court.
How do I get an internship through Nptel?
Eligibility and Selection
- NPTEL office will contact the course instructor to check if they can take in interns from toppers of their respective courses.
- Depending on the availability and affirmation from the course instructor, the course toppers are contacted requesting them to apply for internship if interested.
Why should you be hired for this internship?
Researches, projects, previous work and experiences you have done and can be helpful in the internship. You can also share your accomplishments, achievements or awards if you have ever got. Some strong but simple points about your personality which helps the job you will be doing like hardworking, trainability etc.
How can I get admission in Biocon Academy?
What is Bcil exam?
On behalf of Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) is implementing since 1993-94, a scheme of practical industrial training for M.Sc./M. Tech./B.E./B. Tech/MBA. The final placement for training is done in October-November.
What kind of internships are available at Biocon?
Biocon encourage postgraduate students of Biotechnology and Life Sciences academic background especially Pharmacy, Microbiology, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology to pursue internships at Biocon. The internship program benefits over 200 freshers per year.
Which is the Legal Department of Biocon Limited?
Biocon had a entirely different legal department. Team strength was of 11 members in the Hosur Road Office excluding us 2 interns. First impression. First day, formalities etc. The first day was not easy for me as I got lost and went to their other office.
Is the internship experience shared on lawctopus official views?
The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus’ official views on the internship. I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students.