How do I change Parental Controls on HBO GO?
How do I set or change parental controls?
- Sign in at HBONOW.com.
- In the upper-right corner, choose the Profile icon and then Parental Controls.
- Choose the maximum ratings allowed for both Movies and TV. The defaults are NC-17 (unrestricted) and TV-MA (unrestricted).
- Do one of the following: First time?
How do I turn off Parental Controls on HBO GO?
Here’s how to do it:
- Select the Profile icon.
- Then, choose Switch Profiles.
- Go to Manage Profiles.
- Choose your child’s profile, the ones with the lock icons.
- Choose Edit Age and Parental Controls.
- Remove the checkmark next to the Require PIN to switch profiles.
- Hit Save.
What is Parental control in HBO GO?
By setting up the Parental control function you have the power to limit up to which rating can content be played back without a restriction. Say you set the strictness level to 16 – content rated 16 or above will always prompt for the Parental pin while content rated lower can freely played back.
How do I put Parental Controls on HBO Max?
From the HBO Max Help Center:
- Select your profile icon and Switch Profiles.
- Select +Add Kid.
- Create a pin.
- Enter your child’s name and birth month/year, complete all required fields, and select Next.
- Decide what content ratings are appropriate for your child.
- Save your rating selections.
How do I lock my HBO Go account?
On a computer Once logged in, click in your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen and select ‘Parental Controls’ from the right sidebar. You will now be asked to create a new pin for your account. Enter your desired pin and click on ‘Create Pin’. Your parental control pin will now be created.
Is HBO Max appropriate for children?
From live-action features to animated kids movies, HBO Max has films for the whole family. Sign up now to enjoy our full library of family favorites including the featured titles below as well as hundreds of other titles.
How do I unlock my HBO Go account?
For security purposes, your HBO account is locked for 60 minutes after 12 unsuccessful sign-in attempts. If this happens, you can reset your password or wait 60 minutes before trying to sign in again.
How good is HBO Max?
HBO Max is well worth the price if you ask us. There is so much new, original, and exclusive content that there’s no chance you and your family will get bored. And HBO Max recently launched their new limited ads service. You can save $5 per month by watching no more than four minutes of ads per hour.
How do kids log into HBO Max?
Add a Kid profile
- Do one of the following: TV device: Choose your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Choose Switch Profiles.
- Choose Add Kid. If your account doesn’t have a PIN, you’ll be asked to create one.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose Next.
- Choose the content ratings that your child can watch.
- Choose Save.
Can I password protect HBO Max?
Choose your child’s profile. Kid profiles have a lock icon. Enter your PIN and choose Enter. Clear the Require PIN to switch profiles check box and then choose Save (you may need to scroll to see this option).
What kid movies does HBO Max have?
The 30 Best Family Films on HBO Max
- All Dogs Go to Heaven. Disney+ may have a monopoly on streaming animation, but HBO Max has the Don Bluth movies about cute dogs!
- The Call of the Wild.
- A Christmas Story.
- *Clash of the Titans.
- Early Man.
- Finding Neverland.
- The Flintstones.