How do I check my computer specs online?
To check your PC hardware specs, click on the Windows Start button, then click on Settings (the gear icon). In the Settings menu, click on System. Scroll down and click on About. On this screen, you should see specs for your processor, Memory (RAM), and other system info, including Windows version.
How can I see my graphics card Windows 8?
- Right-click on the DESKTOP and select SCREEN RESOLUTION or navigate to Control panel -> Display->Change Display Settings.
- From there click to Advanced Setting. The information on the Graphics card will be shown in a new window and if you need to know more information click on PROPERTIES.
How can I see my computers specs?
Right-click the Windows icon and choose System. The System menu will provide the operating system version, processor, and memory information.
How do I see what specs my PC is running?
Put on your (helpful) hacker hat and type Windows + R to bring up your computer’s Run window. Enter cmd and press Enter to open the Command Prompt window. Type the command line systeminfo and press Enter. Your computer will show you all the specs for your system — just scroll through the results to find what you need.
How do I see my RAM?
Open Settings > System > About and look for the Device Specifications section. You should see a line named “Installed RAM”—this will tell you how much you currently have.
How do I find my graphics details?
How can I find out which graphics card I have in my PC?
- Click Start.
- On the Start menu, click Run.
- In the Open box, type “dxdiag” (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens.
- On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section.
How can I check my RAM specs?
Check your total RAM capacity
- Click on the Windows Start menu and type in System Information.
- A list of search results pops up, among which is the System Information utility. Click on it.
- Scroll down to Installed Physical Memory (RAM) and see how much memory is installed on your computer.
How to check the specs on Windows 7, 8, 7?
For Windows 7, 8, and 10 you may click the “Start” option and search for “Run” to start the process on your computer. Step 2. Type in “msinfo32” into the opened window and click the “OK” button. Step 1. Open the computer’s Windows Explorer and find the “This PC” option. Step 2.
What are the new features in Windows 8.1?
Windows 8.1 is an update for Windows 8 that includes a number of improvements and features to address some of these issues. Below are some of the most helpful and notable features: Start Button: Windows 8 removed the Start button from the Desktop. Many users complained about the missing Start button, so Windows 8.1 adds it back to the Desktop.
Where do I find the specs on my computer?
Opening Windows system settings in Windows 7. Right-click on the Computer icon and select Properties. Here you’ll see a basic list of specs, such as your processor, available RAM, some support numbers (depending on the PC manufacturer), and which version of Windows you’re running.
What are the security features of Windows 8?
Improved security: Windows 8 has a built-in antivirus program called Windows Defender, which can also protect you from other types of malware such as spyware. The built-in Windows Store also helps to keep you and your computer safe by showing you what information each app will have access to.