How do I connect my Android phone to a secure network?
Configure Android for secure WiFi access
- Click “Settings” then select “Wireless & Networks” and “WiFi settings”.
- If WiFi is not enabled, please enable it.
- Select “eduroam”.
- You may now be asked for a password to protect the credential storage on your device.
- For “EAP method” select “PEAP”.
How do I log into Marquette WiFi?
Navigate to https://mydevices.marqnet.mu.edu. Enter your marqnet username and password and agree to terms and conditions. Click “add” and enter the recorded MAC address for your device in both the “Device name” field, and the “device ID” field.
How do I connect my Android to school WIFI?
How to connect your Android Device to WIFI
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- From the menu select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi is switched on.
- Once the Wi-Fi is on, select the WCGSCHOOLS network.
- Add the Identity and password fields.
- Scroll down and make sure show advanced options is ticked.
How do I manually add a WIFI network on Android?
Option 2: Add network
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- At the bottom of the list, tap Add network. You may need to enter the network name (SSID) and security details.
- Tap Save.
How do I connect to university Wi-Fi?
- Make sure your wifi is turned on and open up the wifi networks. Tap on eduroam to connect.
- Enter your CatID username in the Identity field followed by @uni.edu. Example: [email protected]. Scroll down to the password field, enter your passphrase, and choose Connect.
Why doesn’t the school Wi-Fi work on my phone?
Make sure you have “Data” turned off on the device when using “WiFi” (that is if you have a plan with data through your phone). If youdn’t make sure it is turned off, the device can keep trying to switch to “Data” when you try and use “WiFi”.
Why is my Wi-Fi not showing up on my Android?
Return to your Android device’s Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi panel and tap Wi-Fi Settings. Find your network’s name (SSID) on the list of nearby Wi-Fi networks. If your network’s name is not on the list, the AP or router may be hiding its SSID. Click Add Network to configure your network name manually.
How do I use Wi-Fi on my Android phone?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button.
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
How do I connect my Alexa to university WIFI?
Download the Amazon Alexa app to your phone or computer. Sign in with your Amazon account or create a new one. Click Connect to Wifi, the app will tell you go to your phone’s Wi-Fi settings, do this. When in Wi-Fi settings, select the Echo Dot’s wifi network – will be in the form of: Amazon-xxx (x – number).