How do I contact FedEx ground?
1 (800) 463-3339
How do I contact FedEx Canada?
- Technical Support Hotline: 1.877.339.2774 (when prompted, say “web services”)
- FedEx Express Customer Service: 1.800.463.3339.
- FedEx Express® Freight Customer Service: 1.800.332.0807.
- FedEx Ground Customer Service: 1.800.463.3339.
- International shipping assistance:
What is FedEx Ground shipping Canada?
FedEx Ground provides you with dependable, cost-effective, day-definite delivery for packages weighing up to 150 lbs. (68 kg) within Canada, that don’t require the speed of express shipping.
How do I contact FedEx by phone?
Get all the help you need, online
- Service Updates. Get Help With My Delivery.
- Resume pickup & deliveries. International Shipping.
- How to register & manage your deliveries. Want to manage your deliveries yourself?
- Text 29372. Call 1.800.463.3339.
- FedEx Service Guide. Review our shipping services, rates, and terms.
How do I contact FedEx about my package?
If you need help tracking the status of your orders or shipments via email, call U.S. Customer Support at 1.800. 463.3339.
How long does FedEx Ground take Canada?
When you choose FedEx International Ground services for shipments to Canada, you will enjoy: Coverage to 100% of Canadian business and residential addresses. Time-definite delivery in 2 to 7 international business days.
Does FedEx have live customer service?
FedEx Customer Service. Representatives are available online Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST, excluding holidays. * Denotes required fields. Please fill out the fields above, type your question in the box below, and click “Chat now” to proceed.
What do I do if I didn’t receive my package from FedEx?
When you’re not sure what happened to your package or if it takes too long to arrive, you should track it first.
- Using the FedEx online tracking service.
- Downloading the FedEx Mobile app and inputting your tracking details.
- Calling customer care service at (800) 463-3339 and saying track my package.
How long does FedEx Ground take to deliver?
FedEx Ground. FedEx usually delivers ground packages within three to five business days inside the 48 contiguous United States.
What is the delivery time for FedEx Ground?
USPS ground shipping, referred to as Parcel Post, takes approximately 2 to 8 days for delivery. FedEx guarantees delivery to every address in the U.S. within 1 to 5 business days.
Is FedEx Home Delivery faster than FedEx Ground?
FedEx Home Delivery is a ground shipping service that delivers to residential areas. It is faster to more residential locations than UPS Ground. FedEx Home Delivery also delivers to more residential locations than UPS Ground on the weekend.
What is the difference between FedEx Express and FedEx Ground?
FedEx Ground is a different operating company and employees only surface methods (trucks) to transport packages. While the Express service above is a “day definite” (meaning that the customer is promised which day the package will arrive based on the service they select), FedEx Ground does not promise a specific day.