How do I forward a text message from my iPhone 5 to my email?
How to Forward a Text to Email on an iPhone
- Open Messages.
- Find the text to forward.
- Tap and hold on the text, then choose More.
- Touch the forward icon.
- Enter the email address, then tap Send.
How do I forward text messages from my iPhone 5?
Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More. Select any other text messages that you want to forward. Tap Forward and enter a recipient. Tap Send .
How do I forward an Imessage conversation to email?
Sending messages to email using an Android device Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
How do I forward an entire text message to my email?
How to Forward Text Messages to Email on Android
- Open the Messages app and select the conversation that contains the messages you want to forward.
- Tap and hold the message you want to forward until more options appear.
- Tap Forward, which may appear as an arrow.
- Choose a contact.
- Tap the Send button.
How do I forward text messages from my iPhone?
On the iPhone, go to Settings/Messages and select Text Message Forwarding. A list of devices connected to your Apple ID will be displayed. Select all the ones you want text messages forwarded to. You’ll then receive a six-digit code, which you’ll be instructed to enter on your computer.
Can you send a text message to an email address?
To send a text to an email address, compose a text like you normally would, and enter the desired email address into the box where you would normally put a phone number. It’s that easy. Try sending one to yourself first to see if it works.
How do I automatically forward text messages from my iPhone to my email?
Set up text message forwarding
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.*
- Choose which devices can send and receive text messages from your iPhone.
Can you send an iMessage to an email address?
iMessage lets you send and receive SMS-like text messages, and MMS-style multimedia messages just like a phone through your iCloud account. Instead of just a phone number, however, it can use your email address, and it only works with other iPads, iPhones, and Macs.
How do you send text messages to email?
How to Send an Email via Text Message (SMS or MMS)
- Open your texting app on your phone.
- In the recipient field, enter an email address where you would normally type in a phone number.
- Write your message as normal and send it. Your cell phone provider will convert your message into an email.
How do I forward a text message on my iPhone?
Forward older text messages
- Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More.
- Select any other text messages that you want to forward.
- Tap Forward and enter a recipient.
- Tap Send .
How do I send text messages to my email?
How do I transfer text messages to email?
How do I send a copy of a text to an email? Hold your finger down over the text until the “Copy” option appears. Select it, open a blank text, and paste the copied text into the new text space. Then, send that new text to your email.
How do you forward an email on an iPhone?
Step 1. Open Mail App on your iPhone or iPad. Step 2. Choose the appropriate Email account or Inbox on the Mail App. Step 3. Now select a Message and gently swipe left side to get the forward option.
How do you forward a text message on an iPhone?
Here’s how you can forward a text message to another person on your iPhone. Open the text message you want to forward. Tap on the Edit button. Tap the message you are going to forward and you’ll see a red checkbox appear on the left of it. Tap the Forward button on the bottom right of your iPhone’s screen.
How do I auto forward text messages from my iPhone?
Auto Forward Text Messages. On your iPhone, Go to Settings/Messages and select Text Message Forwarding. A device list will be displayed that are connected to your Apple ID. Check-mark (or select) all the ones you want text messages forwarded to. You will receive a six-digit code, which you’ll be instructed to enter on your computer.
How do I forward a voicemail message on my iPhone?
How to forward a voicemail from iPhone 1. On your device’s home screen, tap Phone. 2. From the bottom menu bar, tap Voicemail. 3. Locate the voicemail message you’d like to forward. 4. Tap the Share button to forward the message. 5. Select how you’d like to send it. 6. Send it off to your intended recipient.