How do I get Apple to Translate an app?
From the Home screen, swipe downward with one finger on the middle of your screen to open “Spotlight.” Type “translate” into the search bar that appears, then tap the “Apple Translate” icon. If you don’t see the app in your results, you’ll need to update your phone to iOS 14 or later first.
How do I Translate an app to English?
Google Translate works from any app inside on your Android phone….Step 1: Enable Tap to Translate in Google Translate
- Download Google Translate from the Play Store or update your copy to the latest version.
- Launch Google Translate. Tap on the Hamburger icon for the menu and click on Settings.
- Select Tap to Translate.
How do I Translate all apps?
When Tap to Translate is on, you can copy text from any app on your Android device and translate it to another language. Tap to Translate can only translate text in an app, not images….Turn Tap to Translate on or off
- Open the Translate app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Tap Tap to Translate. Enable.
What is the best English to Spanish translation app for iPhone?
Apple’s Translate, Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, Translator with Speech, SayHi Translate, and even Siri can handle translations between English and a wide variety of other languages.
How do you use iOS 14 to Translate apps?
How to translate text with Translate for iOS 14
- Launch the app.
- Ensure the two languages at the top are appropriate for the conversation.
- Tap the section marked Enter Text.
- Select the language that will be typed into the iPhone.
- Start typing.
- A translation will be displayed on the screen.
How do you Translate Spanish on iPhone?
With iOS 14, Translate makes it easy to translate words and phrases and have conversations across languages on your iPhone….Here’s how:
- Open Translate, then tap a language box at the top.
- Scroll down until you see Available Offline Languages.
- Tap the download icon next to the language.
- Tap Done.
How do you Translate using Apple?
How to Translate Text in Apple’s Translate App
- Launch the Translate app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the top-left button and select the language of the text that you want translated.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the top-right button and select the language that you want the text translated into.
- Tap Done.
How do I Translate my iPhone to Spanish?
Translate as you type
- On your iPhone or iPad, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap an area where you can enter text.
- At the top of the keyboard, tap Open features menu .
- Tap Translate .
- Pick the language to translate from.
- Pick the language to translate into.
- Enter your text.
How do you translate using Apple?
How do I translate my iPhone to Spanish?
What is the best iPhone app for translation?
List of 10 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad in 2021
- Microsoft Translator.
- SayHi Translate.
- iTranslate Translator.
- Speak & Translate – Translator.
- Scan & Translate+ Text grabber.
- iHandy Translator Pro.
- Voice Translator-Speech Trans.
- Reverso translate and learn.
Can you add languages to Apple Translate?
Typing in Translation Android and iOS both include alternate keyboard layouts for dozens of languages. On an iPhone or iPad running iOS 15, open the Settings icon and choose General and then Keyboard. Select Add New Keyboard and choose a language from the menu.
How do you spell Apple in Spanish?
How to spell apple in spanish. In spanish, the word apple can be spelled: apple. la manzana. manzana.
What is the Spanish translation of Apple?
‘Apple’ in Spanish is translated as manzana (pronounced mahn-THAH-nah). As a general rule, in Spanish, the name of the fruits is feminine.
What is the Spanish word for apples?
A Quick Overview Of Manzana . ‘Manzana, manzanas’ *(f) is the Spanish word for ‘apple, apples’. ‘Manzanilla’, literally ‘little apple’, is chamomile – so-called because it has a scent reminiscent of apples. The French word for apple is ‘pomme’, and the Italian word is ‘mela’.
Can iPhone translate languages?
The iPhone can speak translations out loud when the play button is tapped so you can get the proper pronunciation or play the translation to someone who speaks a different language. The Translate app can translate to and from Arabic, mainland Chinese, English (US and UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.