How do I install HP printer on Windows 8?
In Windows, search for and open Add a printer or scanner . Click Add a printer or scanner, and then wait for Windows to locate available printers. If your printer is found, click it, and then click Add device to complete the driver installation. If your printer is not found, continue with these steps.
How do I connect my HP wireless printer to my laptop Windows 8?
How to connect a printer via wireless network
- Step 1: Locate your settings. Once turned on and ready for configuration, you’ll need to connect the printer to your home WiFi.
- Step 2: Link your WiFi network.
- Step 3: Complete connectivity.
- Step 4: Locate your printer settings.
- Step 5: Connect the printer to the computer.
How do I add a wireless printer to Windows 8?
To install a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
How do I update my HP printer driver on Windows 8?
Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads. If prompted, select a method to identify your printer model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
Why my HP printer is not detected?
If your HP printer doesn’t connect to your WiFi, there is an issue with the current driver software. If the computer does not detect the printer, the printer needs to be cleaned or have a software update. Owners can solve problems with their HP printer at home without the need for a professional.
How do I reinstall a printer driver in Windows 8?
- Click on Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.
- Click on “Next”.
- In the “Choose a printer port” menu, select the “Use an existing port” option.
- Click on “Next”.
- In the “Install Printer Driver” menu, select the Manufacturer.
- Choose your driver.
- Select the printer name and click “Next”.
How do I make HP printer drivers available?
HP Universal Print Driver (UPD)
- Visit HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter your printer name in the search box – you should be able to find your printer name on the outer shell of your printer.
- Click Enter.
- Select the HP Universal Print Driver from the available driver options.