How do I run a SQL query in SCCM?
In the Configuration Manager console, select Monitoring. In the Monitoring workspace, select Queries. On the Home tab, in the Create group, select Create Query. On the General tab of the Create Query Wizard, specify a unique name and, optionally, a comment for the query.
Does Scvmm include SQL license?
SCCM will go to one domain and SCVMM will go to the other. Our understanding is System Center Data Center Core license comes with SQL server license which can only used for system center components. This will be dedicated for SCCM and SCVMM.
How do I find the SCCM SQL database name?
I don’t understand your question well sorry, but if you need to know the sccm database name, from your sccm console you can go under Site database/site management/site settings/site systems//configmgr site database server then right click/properties and you will find sql database name.
How do I run a SQL query in SCCM 2012?
Open up your SCCM 2012 Console and navigate to monitoring. Then go to reports, right click and then click “Create Report”. Now make sure you select “SQL-based Report”. Give it a proper name and browse to a folder you want to save it.
How do I create a SCCM query?
Build a Query
- In the SCCM Administrative Console go to Monitoring and click Queries.
- Right-click Queries and and select Create Query.
- Give you query a name, choose to a collection to limit your query, and then click Edit Query Statement…
What database does SCCM use?
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is a Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) database that is used for asset discovery.
What are the licenses available for SCCM?
If you are already using SCCM, you must be using Microsoft Server/CAL (Client Access License) and Client Management Licenses (CMLs) licensing model. SCCM server license – CALs (Don’t ask me server OS, SQL DB & other licensing requirements – some more hints) 10,000 SCCM Client Management Licenses (Client MLs – CMLs)
How do I find SCCM SQL Server?
Take the following steps to access the SQL Server Configuration Manager via Computer Manager:
- Click the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
- Type compmgmt. msc in the Open: box.
- Click OK.
- Expand Services and Applications.
- Expand SQL Server Configuration Manager.
How do I find my SCCM server?
Method 1 – Using Configuration Manager console find SMS Providers
- Launch Configuration Manager console.
- Navigate to Administration\Overview\Site Configuration\Servers and Site System Roles.
- Select the Server, right click and click Properties.
- On Site Properties window, click General.
- Look for SMS Provider Location.
How do I create a query rule in SCCM 2012?
SCCM 2012 – Creating Device Collections
- Browse to Assets and Compliance, right click on Device Collections and select “Create Device Collection”.
- Give the collection a meaningful name, and set the limiting collection.
- Add a Query Rule.
- Edit Query Statement.
- Head to the criteria tab, and click on the new star item.
What is a query in SCCM?
Introduction to queries in Configuration Manager You can create and run queries to locate objects in a Configuration Manager hierarchy that match your query criteria. These objects include items like specific types of computers or user groups.
How to query the SQL SCCM database [ system center Dudes ]?
The SCCM database is the one named CM_XXX Right-click the database and select New Query In the Query pane, let’s enter the following query SELECT * FROM v_r_system
Do you need SQL Server for System Center?
System Center Operations Manager requires access to an instance of a server running Microsoft SQL Server to support the operational, data warehouse, and ACS audit database.
Where do I Find my SQL query data?
The initial catalog that was used when connecting to the database. This published data will only be available when SQL Server is selected on the Connection tab. The name of the database server. This published data will only be available when SQL Server is selected on the Connection tab. The name of the user used to connect to the database server.
Which is the default view of the SCCM database?
On the left, expand Database and select your SCCM Database. The SCCM database is the one named CM_XXX In the results, see the column name. This is all available data in the V_R_SYSTEM view. The v_r_system view is the “default” view of the SCCM database.