How do you initialize a Taylor scale?
Initialize Initialization Set the scale on a hard surface, such as a wood floor. Place one foot on the scale, using just enough weight for the display to show dashes or zeroes. When the display turns on, remove your foot. Once the scale turns off, step back onto it with both feet to see accurate weight.
How do you calibrate a Taylor scale?
- Remove the battery from the scale.
- Set the scale on the floor (no carpet) without the battery in place.
- Stand on the scale for 10 seconds (still without the battery).
- Carefully replace the battery without pressing any buttons or activating the scale.
What type of battery does my Taylor scale use?
CR2032 lithium battery
It uses one 3 volt CR2032 lithium battery.
How do you change Taylor scale to grams?
- Place the scale on a hard, level surface.
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to turn the scale on. The display first shows.
- Your scale is set at the factory to weigh in ounces. To switch to grams,
- Place the item to be weighed on the center of the platform.
- The scale will turn off automatically after 1½ minutes of non-use.
How do I change my Taylor scale from pounds to digital?
Question About Taylor Scale Taylor 5761BF Instead, press “power”, and then “SET”. Display shows JUST “kg” or “lb”. Press up or down arrow to toggle between Pounds (English units) and Kilograms (metric). Then, tap “SET” 4 times to confirm the other settings for the current user (gender, age and height), and you’re done.
How do you tell if my scale is broken?
5 Signs You Need to Replace Your Scales
- Inconsistent Scale Readings: This is one of the more obvious signs that your scale may need to be replaced.
- Inaccurate Readings Between Scales:
- Unstable Readings:
- Display Readability:
- Rust or Other Corrosive Damage:
How do I know if my scale is wrong?
Weigh two objects together.
- Place one object on the scale. Note the weight. Take it off and let the scale even back out.
- If it matches, the scale is accurate. If it doesn’t, try it again and see if it is off by the same number. If it is, it might be that your scale is always off by that amount.
What’s the maximum weight of a Taylor bathroom scale?
Most Taylor digital bathroom scales have a maximum-weight capacity between 300 and 400 pounds, but you should consult the instruction booklet to determine what the maximum weight for your particular model is. If you step on the scale and it doesn’t turn on, you may need to replace the batteries.
Why is my Taylor digital bathroom scale not working?
Using the scale on a location with an uneven floor surface can cause the scale to register an instability error on the display or provide an inaccurate weight. Do not place your scale on a carpet; Taylor digital bathroom scales do not have “carpet feet,” so they cannot provide precise readings on carpeting. No mortgages found.
How do you turn off a bathroom scale?
Place one foot on the scale, using just enough weight for the display to show dashes or zeroes. When the display turns on, remove your foot. Once the scale turns off, step back onto it with both feet to see accurate weight.