How do you use iFax?
A guide on how to send faxes online with the ifax app
- STEP 1: Download The iFax App. Click on the “New Fax” button in your iFax app, available for Android, Windows, iOS, and more.
- STEP 2: Enter Fax Details.
- STEP 3: Customize Your Fax.
- STEP 4: Add a Cover Page.
- STEP 5: Upload Attachment & Click Send.
How do fax machines work at home?
How a Fax Machine Sends Your Fax. To send your fax, your fax machine (in most cases) actually uses the plain-old telephone network. When you dial your recipient’s fax number on the machine’s keypad, and the two machines connect, your machine starts sending those audio tones over phone lines.
Is Microsoft iFax safe?
iFax is presumably the most secure online fax programming. It offers SSL/PGP security, allows you to sign and fax archives online, and offers a bigger measure of secure online extra room than other online fax services. Other online fax suppliers have practically identical security and are more affordable.
Is iFax free to use?
– No account needed, just start faxing online in minutes with the leading fax app, iFax. – Absolutely FREE for 7 days! iFax offers 256-bit SSL end to end encryption and HIPAA compliance faxing with 100% secure transmission making it absolutely safe to fax your business and personal documents anywhere in the world.
How does Canon iFax work?
Internet fax (I-fax) is a function to send and receive faxes via the Internet. Scanned documents are converted into TIFF format image and are sent as e-mail attachments. With this function, you can also send and receive I-faxes between devices in the same network using an office LAN.
What is the difference between fax and iFax?
The Difference Between Internet Faxes and Faxes Sent from Your Computer. When you send and receive faxes on your PC, you’re actually using a fax modem that is very similar to a regular fax machine. When you use an Internet fax service to receive faxes, the service assigns you a unique phone number.
Does a fax machine need a phone line?
Summary. Fax machines (and computers with fax software) need a landline phone line to fax. VoIP & internet phone lines are not compatible with a fax machine (or computer with fax software). An online fax service does not need a phone line.
How can I fax from home?
How to send fax from computer?
- Login to your FAX.
- Go to the Send Fax section.
- In the To field, enter the recipient’s fax number(s)
- Click on the Add File button to attach the documents you wish to fax from computer.
- Click on the Send button and your fax will be transmitted immediately.
How much does iFax cost?
iFax Pricing Overview iFax pricing starts at $5.00 as a flat rate, per month. They do not have a free version. iFax offers a free trial.
What is Microsoft iFax?
iFax is an easy-to-use electronic fax (efax) machine app that be can be used from the convenience of your home.
How do I cancel my iFax subscription?
Order cancellation must be emailed to [email protected] within 24 hours of the placement of the order. Cancellations placed after 24 hours will result in a 15% restocking fee.
What is the difference between fax and ifax?
How does iFax work to fax online?
We’ll notify you and provide a transmission report. Select a recipient and add an optional cover page. PDFs, docs and images to fax. Instant transmission and real-time delivery updates.
What are the features of the iFax app?
iFax apps are equipped with a state-of-the-art integrated document scanner and supports all major image formats. Connect to the leading cloud storage platforms as well as upload from the web, email, or desktop computers.
Do you need a Microsoft account to use iFax?
Trial is valid for US numbers only. ★ No account, personal or business details required to transmit efaxes.
Is there an app to send faxes online?
iFax is an easy to use fax app that turns your Windows device into a fax machine to send and receive faxes online.