Is eBay available around the world?
Welcome to the eBay Global Trade resource center where you can search, buy, and sell across the global eBay marketplace. Use your eBay User ID on most international eBay sites. * The global trade features available on these eBay-affiliated sites may vary.
How do I shop on eBay worldwide?
Using the Global Buying Hub
- Sign in to the Global Buying Hub. If you’re not already registered on an eBay site. you’ll need to register on any eBay site.
- Select the country where you live, or from which you want to shop.
- Select the language you prefer.
- Search for items.
How do I change my eBay shipping to international?
Go to Manage Shipping Preferences – opens in new window or tab. Select Edit beside Global Shipping Program. Check the box beside Use the Global Shipping Program for new eligible listings.
Should you sell internationally on eBay?
The most commonly cited concerns are: The risk of scams when selling to international buyers on eBay. It cannot be ignored that eBay is not a scam-free marketplace and a high percentage of fraudulent schemes involve international shipping in one way or another.
How do I sell to Europe on eBay?
How to sell internationally
- On your listing, choose Show international services and options and select Save.
- Choose Flat Rate or Calculated. A flat rate means you choose a postage cost.
- Select the countries you’ll post to from Destination, and choose your preferred postal carrier from Service.
How do I activate global shipping on eBay?
- Go to My eBay > Account > Site Preferences.
- Click Show to the right of the Shipping Preferences section.
- Click Edit to the right of Offer the Global Shipping Program.
- Select the Allow me to customize international shipping by country checkbox.
- Click Submit.
How much does it cost to use eBay global shipping?
There is no fee to use the Global Shipping Program but sellers will still have their usual eBay and PayPal fees to pay on the sale price (but not on the additional fees that the buyer pays). Buyers see estimated shipping and import charges on the listing, which are then confirmed at checkout.
What is eBay international fee?
“If your registered address is in the US, we charge an International fee if either the buyer’s registered address or the delivery address for the item is located outside of the US. This fee is calculated as 1.65% of the total amount of the sale and is automatically deducted from your sales.”