What are Persian female names?
What are popular Persian baby girl names?
- Anahita: Persian goddess of fertility and water.
- Ariana: One who belongs to the noble people.
- Ava: Voice, sound in Farsi.
- Azadeh: Free.
- Daria: Sea.
- Farah: Happy.
- Fatemeh: “A woman who abstains.”
- Leila: Daughter of the night.
Is Veronique a girl’s name?
The name Veronique is primarily a female name of French origin that means Bringing Victory. French form of the name Veronica.
What is the meaning of Matin in Urdu?
Matin is baby boy name mainly popular in Muslim religion and its main origin is Arabic. Matin name meanings is Strong, powerful, solid, of resolute mind. Matin is written in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Bangla as متین, मतीन, متین,متين, মতিন.
What is the most common name in Iran?
TEHRAN – “Fatemeh” and “Amir-Ali” were respectively the most popular names for baby girls and boys born in Iran during the first nine months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-December 21, 2019), National Organization for Civil Registration spokesman has announced.
Is Persia a girl name?
The name Persia is a girl’s name meaning “land of the Parsa”.
What is the most common girl name in Iran?
The most common Persian girl’s name is Ahura. Here is a list of some unique Persian girl names.
What does Veronica mean?
Origin. Word/name. Greek, Latin. Meaning. she who brings victory, true image.
What means Matin?
: of or relating to matins or to early morning.
Is Matin a French name?
French, from Latin matutinum (“the morning”), matutinus (“of the morning”).
Is Ariana a Persian name?
Ariana is a feminine Persian name, popular in many languages. Arianna and Ariane are the two most common variations.
What does Esme mean in Farsi?
41. Esme. This beautiful name has its origins in French and Persian language. The name means “esteemed, beloved, or emerald”. The name is also a variation of Esmeralda, a name of Spanish origin.