What are the best brand campaigns?
The Best Marketing Campaigns of All Time
- Nike: “Just Do It” Campaign.
- Apple: “Get a Mac” Campaign.
- Pepsi: “Is Pepsi OK?” Campaign.
- IHOP: “IHOb” Campaign.
- Absolut Vodka: “The Bottle” Campaign.
- Red Bull: “Stratos” Campaign.
- Marlboro: “The Marlboro Man” Campaign.
- Dos Equis: “The Most Interesting Man in the World” Campaign.
What are the most interesting ads?
Take a look at the top 10 best commercials of all time!
- #1: Apple – “1984” (1984)
- #2: Wendy’s – “Where’s the Beef?” (1984)
- #3: Tootsie Pop – “How Many Licks?” (1968)
- #4: Coca-Cola – “Meet Joe Greene” (1979)
What is the most genius marketing campaign of all time?
5 Insanely Clever Marketing Campaigns That Went Viral
- 1. “ Deez Nuts” – Frontier Airlines.
- 2. “ The Dress” You may recall a time back in February when the internet lost its mind over the color of a dress.
- 3. “ Straight Outta Compton” Meme.
- Oreo’s Lights Out Super Bowl Moment.
- 5. # LoveWins.
Is Pepsi OK marketing campaign?
According to the marketing chart, Pepsi’s ‘More than okay’ ad ranked 5th out of ten in the most online viewed Super Bowl advertisement in 2019; the ad gained at least 29million views online. It was also covered by many publishing platforms, such as PR newswire, The Medium, etc.
What campaigns use viral messaging?
Top 3 Viral Marketing Campaigns to Take Inspiration From
- Old Spice “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like” Campaign. Old Spice is still the king of viral marketing with its humorous and out-of-the-box ad campaigns.
- Dove “Real Beauty Sketches” Campaign.
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Who says Okurrr in Pepsi commercial?
Cardi B Shows Off Her ‘Okurrr’ in New Pepsi Commercial: ‘I’m a Bright Star Too’
Is Pepsi OK origin?
|Country of origin||United States|
|Introduced||1893 (as Brad’s Drink) 1898 (as Pepsi-Cola) 1961 (as Pepsi)|