What can I do with a degree in international education?
Here are just a few examples:
- Program coordinator/adviser/director.
- Overseas resident director.
- Database manager.
- Marketing or external relations manager/director.
- Academic director.
- Credit transfer evaluator.
- Budget manager/director.
How can I create a career in international education?
In general a BA or BS is required for most international education positions while a Master’s degree is often preferred. Education degrees are popular however, it is not unusual to find people who majored in liberal arts, political science, public affairs, psychology or a foreign language.
What are 5 careers in education?
Explore 5 Growing Careers in Education
- Postsecondary Teacher. Postsecondary (higher education) teacher positions range from graduate student teachers and assistant professors to associate professors and professors.
- Postsecondary Education Administrator.
- Curriculum Developer.
- School Counselor.
- Special Education Teacher.
What are some global jobs?
An international business career enables you to travel around the world, interact with high-level clients, and shape organizational outcomes….In-Demand International Business Careers
- Management Analyst. 2017 Median Pay: $82,450.
- Marketing Manager.
- Human Resources Manager.
- Financial Analyst.
- Policy Analyst.
How much do global studies majors make?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $190,000 and as low as $25,000, the majority of Global Studies salaries currently range between $70,500 (25th percentile) to $141,500 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $186,000 annually across the United States.
How do I create an international career?
10 top tips to starting a successful international career
- Be clear about why you want to work overseas.
- Keep an open mind about your choice of location.
- Start with the constraints.
- Consult with your employer.
- Do your research.
- Think transferable skills.
- Don’t expect like for like – but keep your eye on the prize.
How much do study abroad advisors make?
The average study abroad advisor salary is $43,092 per year, or $20.72 per hour, in the United States. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $28,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $65,000.
What are the top 3 careers?
Top 100 Careers
|Rank||Occupation||# of Jobs|
|4||Computer Systems Analyst||120,440|
What profession is most needed in the world?
15 High-Paying Jobs That Are in Demand for the Future
- Actuary. Median salary in 2020: $111,030.
- Industrial Engineer. Median salary in 2020: $88,950.
- Data Scientist. Median salary in 2020: $98,230.
- Information Systems (IS) Manager.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Financial Manager.
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
How to apply for a Global Academy job?
Register with Global Academy Jobs to create your online job profile. Use our quick search or detailed search to enter your requirements. Apply! Subscribe! Receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox – save your criteria and receive only what’s relevant – no spam! Too many first class jobs to keep track of?
Why do you love working at Adtalem Global Education?
Why do you love working at Adtalem? We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
What kind of jobs are there in universities?
Built by universities for universities. Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow in Spatial Demographic Analys… Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer Department of Linguistics and Applied Langua… Salary: Commensurate with qu… PhD Studentship – Heart valve retrieval in redo transcatheter valve re…