What is device lock service?
You can set up a screen lock to help secure your Android phone or tablet. Each time you turn on your device or wake up the screen, you’ll be asked to unlock your device, usually with a PIN, pattern, or password. On some devices, you can unlock with your fingerprint.
How do I disable DeviceLock?
Select a profile, then click Modify Profile Info. Depending on your deployment, under Android Enterprise or Android Legacy, navigate to Security. Next to the Lock Screen policy, select Disallow. Click Save & Assign.
How do you use a device lock?
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Lock screen and security.
- Tap Screen lock type, then select lock option: Swipe. Pattern. PIN. Password. Fingerprint. None (turns off screen lock) If screen lock is enabled, the pattern, PIN, or password must first be entered.
- Follow any additional prompts.
How does a device lock controller work?
Device Lock Controller enables device management for credit providers. Your provider can remotely restrict access to your device if you don’t make payments. If your device is restricted, basic functionality, such as emergency calling and access to settings, will still be available.
How do I remove device lock controller?
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the admin which you want to uninstall. Now uninstall the application.
How do I remove a device lock controller?
Can Easybuy lock my phone?
Thank you for contacting Easybuy. Sequel to your inquiry, kindly note that late repayment will attract additional charges which will ruin your credit record and your phone can be locked as well. It is advisable to repay on or before due date. Thank you for choosing Easybuy.
How do I remove device administrator?
How do I enable or disable a device administrator app?
- Go to Settings.
- Do one of the following: Tap Security & location > Device admin apps. Tap Security > Device admin apps. Tap Security > Device administrators.
- Tap a device administrator app.
- Choose whether to activate or deactivate the app.
How do I unlock my phone without deleting data?
- Download and launch the iMyFone Lockwiper app on your PC.
- Select the Remove without Data Loss mode for Samsung devices. Select the Remove Screen Lock for other Android phones.
- Click Start.
- Connect your phone to PC with a USB cable.