What is the loudest football stadium in the world?
Arrowhead Stadium – home to the NFL’s Kansas City Chiefs – holds the world record for the loudest sports stadium of all time. 142.2 decibels were reached in September 2014 when the Chiefs’ fan base wildly cheered them on to a 41-14 win over the New England Patriots.
What are the top 5 stadiums in the world?
If you are unaware of where these beautiful stadiums are located, below is the top ten list of football stadiums in the world.
- The Allianz Arena, Germany.
- Old Trafford, United Kingdom.
- Camp Nou, Spain.
- Azteca – Mexico.
- Santiago Bernabeu, Spain.
- Anfield Road, United Kingdom.
- San Siro, Italy.
- The Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro.
Which soccer team has loudest fans?
In a 2011 survey by Fan Chants, it was revealed that Liverpool supporters notched up decibel levels of 97 with their singing and chanting, the loudest home support in the EPL!
What is the biggest football stadium?
|Michigan Stadium||107,601||Ann Arbor|
|Beaver Stadium||106,572||University Park|
|Kyle Field||102,733||College Station|
What is the best football stadium?
Ranking the best NFL stadiums
- GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City Chiefs.
- Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis Colts.
- Lumen Field – Seattle Seahawks.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta Falcons.
- Lambeau Field – Green Bay Packers.
- U.S. Bank Stadium – Minnesota Vikings.
- AT Stadium – Dallas Cowboys.
How loud is a bomb?
Nuclear bomb – Explosion A nuclear bomb explosion has been reported to be 240 to 280 dB+. A sound level meter set 250 feet away from test sites peaked at 210 decibels. It is said that the sound alone is enough to kill a human being, so if the bomb doesn’t kill you, the noise will (Figure 4).
Which stadium has the best atmosphere in football?
Loudest And Best Atmosphere Football Stadiums
- WESTFALENSTADION – Borussia Dortmund.
- TÜRK TELEKOM ARENA – Galatasaray.
- ANFIELD – Liverpool.
- THE HAWTHORNS – West Bromwich Albion.
- CELTIC PARK – Celtic.
- STADIONFEIJENOORD – Feyenoord.
- ATATURK OLYMPIC STADIUM – Turkey National Team.
- STADIO SAN PAOLO – Napoli.
What NFL team has the loudest stadium?
No NFL team (besides the Chiefs) enjoys making a visit to Arrowhead Stadium. After setting, losing, and then re-establishing themselves as the loudest stadium in the Guinness Book of World Records, this is something that Kansas City fans pride themselves on.
What are the top 10 loudest NFL stadiums?
Centurylink Field (Seattle Seahawks)
What is the toughest stadium to play in college football?
College football’s toughest places to play in 2019 Memorial Stadium (Clemson) Sanford Stadium (Georgia) Tiger Stadium (LSU) Beaver Stadium (Penn State) Kyle Field (Texas A&M) Autzen Stadium (Oregon) Michigan Stadium (Michigan) Bryant-Denny Stadium (Alabama) Ohio Stadium (Ohio State) Memorial Stadium (Nebraska)
What is the loudest MLB stadium?
The record for the loudest stadium is Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City and was measured in at 142.2 decibels in 2014 when the Chiefs took on the Patriots on Monday Night Football.