What is the prettiest part of Arizona?
So without further ado, here are the 17 most beautiful places to visit in Arizona.
- The Grand Canyon. Why not start with the king of them all?
- Monument Valley.
- Saguaro National Park.
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument.
- Antelope Canyon.
- Petrified Forest National Park.
- The Ghost Town of Jerome.
What is something unique you might see in Arizona?
Unexpected and unique things to do in Phoenix, Arizona
- Soar over the desert on a hot air balloon ride.
- Dine under the desert sky.
- Show off your downward dog at goat yoga in Gilbert.
- Enjoy the scenic hiking around Phoenix.
- Eat a meaty peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- Go glamping in Arizona.
- Try a flying trapeze.
Is Arizona safe for tourists?
Phoenix can’t be considered a safe city. It has its safe areas and dangerous areas, but the dangerous ones outweigh the safe ones. Arizona is number one, nationwide in identity theft and adult kidnappings. Both fraud and violent crime are big problems in the entire state, and this applies to Phoenix too.
What should I do for a week in Arizona?
One Week Arizona Itinerary: 7 Days of Fun Adventures
- Day 1: Las Vegas or Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon. Las Vegas.
- Day 2: Grand Canyon South Rim.
- Day 3: Grand Canyon to Page.
- Day 4: Page/Monument Valley.
- Day 5: Page to Sedona.
- Day 6: Sedona to Scottsdale (2 hours)
- Day 7: Scottsdale to Phoenix.
- Day 8: Fly home from Phoenix.
Where should I stay when visiting Arizona?
Given below is a list of the best places to stay in Arizona that offers you with accommodations that will surprise you with their unique characteristics every moment.
- Arizona Biltmore.
- House Boating on Lake Powell.
- A-Frame Mountain View Cabin In A National Forest.
- Royal Palms.
- Jerome Grand Hotel.
- Hotel Congress.
What things are only in Arizona?
Here Are 15 Things You Can Only Find In Arizona
- Prickly pear flavored anything.
- Plus nopales in the grocery store.
- Saguaro cactus mascots.
- Finding a scorpion floating in your toilet or chilling in your bathtub.
- While we’re at it, BoSa donuts.
- And Pete’s Fish and Chips.
- Amazing sunsets.
What is Arizona best known for?
Arizona is the sixth largest state physically and is perhaps best known for its weather and geography. Southern Arizona features a hot desert climate, while northern Arizona is full of forests, mountain ranges and canyons. There are several national parks, monuments and forests in the state, including the Grand Canyon.
What is the rainy season in Arizona?
The official “monsoon season” in the Southwest starts June 15 and lasts until September 30. Some residents like the break from the 100+ degree heat and the rare wonder of precipitation falling from the heavens.
What are some fun activities to do in Arizona?
Fun things to do in Arizona are as vast as its National Parks. The Grand Canon State is a sports lover’s paradise. With year-round sunny skies, you never have to lose a day or two of your vacation due to inclement weather. ATVing, caving, rafting, scuba and sky diving are just a few fun things to do in Arizona.
What are the best places to visit in Arizona?
However, one of the best places to visit in Arizona includes Cathedral Rock. Many travelers visit this unique attraction every year, drawn to its immense size and formation. Standing almost five thousand feet tall, Cathedral Rock appears stunning amid the Arizona desert landscape.
What are the most interesting places in Arizona?
Several Arizona attractions in Arizona that made our list are world-famous, such as the Grand Canyon, Cathedral Rock, Barringer Meteorite Crater and Havasu Falls, while other things to see in Arizona are still relatively undiscovered. Here are the best places to visit in Arizona.
What are some popular attractions in Arizona?
Since its admission to the Union as the 48th state, Arizona has been a popular tourist destination, and with world-famous attractions like the Grand Canyon, the Hoover Dam and Saguaro National Park, that is not surprising.