Where are parties in Los Angeles?
Best Nightlife in Los Angeles
- Sunset at EDITION. West Hollywood.
- El Rey Theatre. Miracle Mile/Fairfax District.
- Teragram Ballroom. Downtown.
- The Edison. Downtown.
- Riviera 31. La Cienega Corridor.
- The Peppermint Club.
- The Conga Room.
What is there to do in LA nightlife?
With that said, here are the top things to do in the LA nightlife scene.
- The Clubs. Without a doubt clubbing is one of the most fun things to do in Los Angeles.
- Griffith Observatory.
- Santa Monica Pier.
- Art-Walk In Downtown LA.
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum.
- Universal CityWalk.
What city in California is known for partying?
Palm Springs is the best kind of party town, always evolving and never resting on its laurels. Hip hotels with poolside Djs attract the cool crowd; top spots include the Ace Hotel & Swim Club and the Hard Rock Hotel.
Where is the party in Southern California?
The Best 10 Nightlife in Southern California, CA
- Legacy Nightclub and Lounge. 34.8 mi. 59 reviews.
- Exótico Nightclub. 42.6 mi. Dance Clubs.
- Agave Girls. 8.0 mi. Lounges.
- Club 54. 20.9 mi. 270 reviews.
- 1370 Rooftop Lounge. 38.1 mi. Venues & Event Spaces, Lounges.
- The Speakeasy. 20.9 mi.
- Piano Piano. 5.5 mi.
- The Pump Room. 26.8 mi.
Where do rappers party in Los Angeles?
Warwick. For 6+ years, Warwick has been endlessly lauded by celebrity glitterati, globetrotting party people, and hospitality industry insiders alike as one of THE BEST nightclub experiences in the world.