Where can I go pumpkin picking in Massachusetts?
Where To Pick Pumpkins in Massachusetts
- Verrill Farm (Concord).
- Hanson’s Farm (Framingham).
- Pickard Farm (Littleton).
- Tougas Family Farm (Northborough).
- Boston Hill Farm (North Andover).
- Smolak Farm (North Andover).
- Sauchuk’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch (Plympton).
- Ward’s Berry Farm (Sharon).
Where can I buy pumpkins in South Shore MA?
- R&C Farm – This Scituate farm offers the allure of pumpkin-picking with other seasonal activities, like a corn maze, hay rides and moonwalks on select dates and weekend.
- Nihtila Farm – Located in Holbrook, Nihtila has a three-acre pumpkin patch where you can pick your own right off the vine on weekends.
Where can I get the best pumpkin?
Top 15 U.S. Pumpkin Patches
- Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm, Lockport, Illinois.
- Tom Thumb Pumpkin Patch, Dallas.
- Vala’s Pumpkin Patch, Gretna, Nebraska.
- Pumpkin Hollow, Piggott, Arkansas.
- Craven Farm, Snohomish, Washington.
- Cool Patch Pumpkins, Dixon, California.
- Papa’s Pumpkin Patch, Bismarck, N.D.
Where can I go pumpkin picking in Cape Cod?
The Best Places to Pick Pumpkins on the Cape
- Pumpkin Day at the Bourne Farm. One sure fire way to fall for the season is to attend Pumpkin Day.
- Tony Andrews Farm.
- Cob Webb Farm.
- Barnstable Unitarian Universalist Church.
- Tobey Farm.
Where can I buy pumpkins in Newton MA?
The Best 10 Pumpkin Patches in Newton, MA
- Hanson’s Farm. 13.8 mi. $$ Farmers Market.
- Berlin Orchards. 21.6 mi. $$ Pumpkin Patches, Pick Your Own Farms.
- Pakeen Farm. 9.9 mi.
- Cucurbit Farm. 14.3 mi.
- Nihtila Farm. 16.2 mi.
- Belkin Family Lookout Farm. 7.3 mi.
- Honey Pot Hill Orchards. 16.6 mi.
- The Pumpkin Farm. 18.3 mi.
Where is the largest pumpkin farm in the United States?
Largest Pumpkin Patches in the U.S.
- The Great Pumpkin Farm (Clarence, NY) Located outside of Buffalo, this patch lives up to its name and then some.
- Cool Patch Pumpkins (Dixon, CA)
- PEANUTS Pumpkin Patch Express (Bryson City, NC)
- Frey Farms (Keenes, IL)
- Craven Farm (Snohomish, WA)
How much is a pumpkin at Trader Joe’s?
Pumpkins at Trader Joe’s sell for $2.99, or $0.30/lb The pumpkins range in size from 7-10 lbs, which makes them $0.30-$0.43/lb. That said, their price for decorative gourds is among the best out there.
What is there to do in Cape Cod in the fall?
Cape Cod in the Fall: 13 Things to Do
- Relax in Peace on the Beach.
- Pick the Perfect Pumpkin at Taylor-Bray Farm.
- Go on a Whale-Watching Tour.
- Attend the Wellfleet OysterFest.
- Go Apple-Picking at Crow Farm.
- Indulge in a Brew at Cape Cod Brewfest.
- Tour a Cranberry Bog.
- Unwind at One of New England’s Favorite Wineries.
Where can I buy pumpkins in Cambridge?
TOP 10 BEST Where To Buy Pumpkins in Cambridge, MA
- The Farmers Market at Harvard. 1.8 mi. $$ Farmers Market.
- Central Square Farmers Market. 0.8 mi. $$ Farmers Market.
- Red Apple Farm. 2.9 mi. 95 reviews.
- Copley Square Farmers Market. 2.4 mi.
- Broadway Marketplace. 0.1 mi.
- Russo’s. 5.1 mi.
- Wilson Farm. 6.1 mi.
- EverGreen Delivery. 3.6 mi.
What are good pumpkin names?
Pumpkin Names – Good Ones
|Baby Huey||This is the only known pumpkin name where “Baby” can be used.|
|Sasquatch||He’s another biggie. Warning: This pumpkin could turn out hairy.|
|Sparky||He’ll come to life in a big way.|
|Tarzan||Big, tough and swings on vines.|
|Titan||A giant of a pumpkin in any patch|
Where to find the best pumpkin patches in Massachusetts?
Sauchuk’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch, Plympton This charming pumpkin patch farm also offers an amazing corn maze and full-fledged activity area for kids. You can pick up produce, say hello to the animals, whiz around on a zip line, and grab a pumpkin or two to carve up. (200 Center St., Plympton)
Where is the best place to get Pumpkins in the fall?
Honey Pot Hill Orchards (besides having an adorable name) is one of the best spots in the region for fall fun. It’s a beautiful place to walk around and take in the fall foliage before grabbing some apples and pumpkins to take home. The prices for pumpkins are good and they also offer yummy cider donuts.
When to pick your own crops in Massachusetts?
We have many great farms that offer pick-your-own crops in Massachusetts. We start the year with strawberries, then blueberries and raspberries, and peaches in the summer. We then move into the Fall with our #1 tradition of picking apples, and then run into pumpkins in October.
When is best time to pick your own Pumpkins?
From September to October you can pick your own pumpkins for fall festivities! Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes can be picked at a farm near you! Find the perfect one for decorating your home or baking pumpkin seeds. Find a pumpkin recipe!