Why are my iPhone Contacts all messed up?
Step 1 Go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud >Turn the Contacts toggle off. Step 2 It will ask you to delete or keep previously synced contacts. Step 3 Restart your iPhone, also go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud >Turn the Contacts toggle on. Now, your iCloud contacts should back on your iPhone.
How do I sync Contacts on iPhone 4S?
- 1Connect your iPhone to your computer using the Dock Connector to USB Cable.
- 2In the iTunes application that opens on your computer, click the name of your iPhone (such as Nancy’s iPhone).
- 3Click the Info tab.
- 4Click the Sync button.
- 5When the sync is complete, open Contacts on your iPhone.
Why is my iPhone not showing contact?
Go to Settings > tap your name to access Apple ID settings > iCloud > and look under Apps Using iCloud and make sure that “Contacts” is toggled to the ON position to be enabled.
How do I get my contacts back on my iPhone?
Restore your contacts or bookmarks from an earlier version
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Click Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under Advanced, click Restore Contacts or Restore Bookmarks.
- Click Restore next to the date before you deleted the content.
- Click Restore again to confirm.
What do you do when your iPhone loses your contacts?
General Methods to Retrieve Disappeared Contacts
- Turn on or Toggle off and on your Contacts in iCloud.
- Restart Your Device.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Recover with iTunes backup.
- Launch iTunes and connect your device to your PC.
How do I transfer contacts from iPhone 4s without Itunes?
Here are the detailed steps.
- Step 1: On your iPhone, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, and turn on Contacts.
- Step 2: On your computer, open a browser, visit iCloud.com, and sign in with the Apple ID and password.
- Step 3: Choose Contacts among the options and select the items you want to copy from iPhone to PC.
How do I transfer contacts from iCloud to iPhone 4s?
Setup iCloud to sync, backup, or transfer contacts, photos, music, apps, calendars, and more.
- iCloud connects you and your Apple devices in amazing ways.
- To turn on iCloud and select the features you want to use, from the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, then tap Sign In.
How do I restore Contacts to my iPhone?
How do I get my Contacts to show on my iPhone?
Just turn Contacts on or off for that account:
- Go to Settings > Contacts > Accounts.
- Tap the account that has contacts that you want to add or remove.
- To add contacts, turn on Contacts. To remove contacts, turn off Contacts, then tap Delete from My iPhone.
Why has my iPhone 4S stopped working?
If the phone is unresponsive, try to power on the phone by holding the power button for about 2 seconds. If this does not work, then attempt to restart the iphone by holding the power button and home button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears (~10 seconds). If the phone remains dead, try to reset the phone.
What to do when your iPhone 4S wont update?
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap on Reset network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap on Reset all settings. Your data won’t be deleted. Update your iPhone 4s to the latest version of iOS. This is so annoying, but before you take your device to the Apple Store, try the solutions below.
Why is my iPhone 4S not working with my carrier?
Case 4 (Iphone Hardware): some series of the 4s and specially the first serie delivered, had a problem in teir sim reader, and to help you more to identify this seire, simply go to Settings –> General –> About and check the model number if it starts with MD2 then you are not lucky and you phone may never work with your carrier
Why is there no SIM on my iPhone 4S?
Go to Settings > General > Auto-lock and choose “1 minute”. Navigate to Settings > iTunes & App Store, and set the option Updates to off. If you see the “No SIM” message on your iPhone 4s, try the solutions listed below.
Why is my iPhone 4S not sending text messages?
My problem with my iphone 4s is, after one successful text message, I cannot send another text message because the signal is gone already. Then it will start to search for the signal, after the signal is back, that’s when the time I can send another text message or even a call.