How do I connect my HP Officejet 4500 Wireless?
To connect to a wireless network.
- Press the button on the far right with a wrench symbol.
- Use the right arrow key by the OK button to go to the wireless menu and press the OK button.
- You will see Setup Wizard.
- Press OK.
- It will search for wifi in the area.
How do I reset my HP Officejet 4500 printer?
- Unplug the power cord from the HP All-in-One.
- Wait for 20 seconds.
- Press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord to the HP All-in-One.
- Release the buttons after the HP All-in-One starts up.
- The HP All-in-One will now be reset to factory defaults.
Why will my HP Officejet 4500 not print?
Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds. The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector. Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.
How do I print from my phone to my HP Officejet 4500 wireless?
With the help of a wired or wireless network connection, you can print to the HP OfficeJet 4500 printer from your Windows 10 mobile. Just select the file you want to print on your mobile and click Print icon. View the Preview and get your job done.
What is the ink cartridge for HP OfficeJet 4500?
Your HP OfficeJet 4500 printer is designed to work with original HP 901 and HP 901XL ink cartridges. Only original HP CC653AN, CC654AN, CC656AN, CN069FN, B3B09AN, B3B10AN ink cartridges can provide the results your printer was engineered to deliver.
How do I print a test page without a computer?
Printing the Nozzle Check Pattern Without a Computer
- With the printer on, load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder.
- Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button until the POWER lamp flashes green twice, and then release it immediately.
How do I print my own test page?
- In the Search box on the taskbar, type Devices and Printers.
- Touch or click Devices and Printers (Control panel).
- Touch and hold or right-click your printer.
- Touch or click Printer Properties.
- Under the General tab, Touch or click Print Test Page.