How do I fix support code 5b00?
How to fix Canon printer error 5b00
- Step 1: Unplug the device.
- Step 2: Press down and continue to hold the power button of the printer and plug the power cord into the wall socket.
- Step 3: Hold the power button until the printer starts resetting itself.
- Step 4: Wait for the green power light in the printer to turn off.
How do I reset my Canon 5b00?
Easy Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00
- First of all turn off the printer.
- Then press and hold the Stop or Reset button.
- After that press and hold the Power On button.
- When you are holding the Power On button release the “Stop or Reset” button.
How do I get rid of the 5b00 error on my Canon printer?
You may now press and hold the Power button and reconnect the power cord. When the printer comes on, release the button. Wait five seconds and push the Power button again. This resets the printer’s internal memory and overrides the 5b00 error code.
How do I reset my Canon IP2770 printer error 5b00?
How to Fix Canon Pixma iP2770 error 5B00
- Turn off printer.
- Press and hold RESET button.
- Press and hold POWER button.
- Released RESET button, POWER still pressed.
- Press and released RESET button 5 times.
- Released POWER button.
- When computer detect FOUND NEW HARDWARE, wait about 20 seconds and press CANCEL.
How do I reset my Canon G2400 printer?
Put Canon G2400 printer in service mode:
- Turn off printer.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel/Stop button.
- Press and hold the ON button (do not release both buttons).
- Release the Resume/Cancel/Stop button (do not release the ON button).
How do I reset my Canon G2400?
How do I put my Canon G2400 in service mode?
How to put Canon Printer in Service Mode (G2000, G2002, G2100, G2200, G2400, G2500, G2700, G2900)
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop button.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Release the Stop button (the Power button is still pressed).
- Press and releasing the Stop button 4 times.